Monday, November 5, 2012

The Rain


Rain

Such an amazing thing having ever met before    

like a rose

looks pretty

but you will get hurt

if you forget the thorns

the rain in Vancouver is pretty different than in my home town

I remember the rain in my hometown is so wet

If u live near the sea

the house will become so wet

water is produced by the wet air from the wall

can you image how terrible it is

but things are different in Vancouver

the rain still makes people feel wet

but the air will so fresh if u smell it

feels like a vanilla

sweet but fresh

I always become refresh when it rains

the sound produced when rain is just hitting the ground

sounds like a “din”

a  sweet  and silvery bell   

the sweet vanilla and the silvery bell are the symbols of the rain in my mind
but dont accept too much rain
even though it smells the sweet vanilla
fever is waiting for you
if u forget to keep the distance of the thorns

No comments:

Post a Comment